Caleb is nothing but TROUBLE!
I caught a cold. I don't know how, (maybe it was Primary, maybe Michael brought something home from work) but I caught it. More like it body-checked me.You see, all I need to get over a cold is fluids, vitamin C and SLEEP. If I get those three things I'll be good in three days.
But oh no...
poor Caleb. He decided this week (after he got his six month shots) to wake up every hour on the hour from 8:00-4:00. Not only that. He has to be held in order to fall asleep and stay asleep.Cue the car seat. Rock Caleb to sleep and slip him in the car seat and walk away. This ritual extends his sleep periods by another hour. Three days has past and needless to say, I'm not better. I still have packing to do. (12 more days until we move!)
Although the past three nights have been strenuous on my immune system, I have to admit how much I love my son, and the time I spend with him. After rocking him to sleep I like to just hold him for a little while before sneaking off to bed. It delights and saddens me to study his features and realize he growing far too quickly.
He is growing in his hair, his gummy smile has now sprouted two tiny teeth, he once fit neatly on my lap- now arms and legs dangle over the sides. (By the way, at his doctor's appointment he was measured: 27.75 inches & 17 lbs, 15 oz, and a very large head)
It excites me and makes me want another baby again, so I can have another "newborn" another "2 month old" another "4 month old" and so on.
It makes me think how happy/lucky Heavenly Father is, he has so many children at so many different stages of progression and he gets to witness it all, and is never left for want.
To sum up this posting in other words,


No comments:
Post a Comment