Friday, January 29, 2010

"MINES" aren’t just an excavation in the earth from which ores and minerals are extracted…


Perk of Being an Only Child #21:
Stake claims on random household objects.





(excuse the mess… it’s 7:47 AM…

and it will look like this until 11:45, 15 minutes before Mike gets home today!)







PS Those awesome Wal-mart Moose pajamas that our 22 month old is sporting… size
3T.

PPS The object Caleb is staking claim on is our new mesh shower organizer, which is so amazing that I am left wondering why I didn't call dibs on it...

3 comments:

Amy said...

It's always the simple things children seem to like, boxes, mesh shower organizer. The question is, what are his plans for it?

april said...

I love the things they learn in Nursery! and the hi octive Caleb reaches when he says MINE!

Kim said...

I love it! So totally and utterly cute. :)

And I'm glad I'm not the only one with a 3T-wearing two year old. Dasha now not only wears 3T, she fits it extremely well. Oh dear.

And I'm also glad to know I'm not the only last-minute whirlwind cleaner. :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails