Who knew a simple objective would yield such a mess.
Objective: rake out the flower bed.
Result: 5’ x 4’ x 2’ pile of leaves.
I wish I’d taken a picture; however, please enjoy this rendering I doodled:
Spring has sprung but if I didn’t know better… I’d say it’s still autumn at our house.Here’s something you may have not known:
Snow is nature’s way of preserving frail fallen leaves.
Natural selection is a fluke, I swear.
If you don’t rake your leaves before the first big snow, you’ll be seeing those appendages of your arboretum come Spring.
There’s a lesson there.
Somewhere.
(Probably under the pile of leaves.)

5 comments:
Your graphics always make me smile!!
Ah, ergo Jabba's inordinate weight gain. You have solved the enigma of the decades for Star Wars fans everywhere, and pointed out the location of the Ultimate Answer to all who will read. Unfortunately, they will also have to dive into your leaves. Some mysteries were never meant to be solved I suppose.
LOL you crack me up...As fun as it would be to see pictures -- the doodles are great!! Good Luck with that whole leaf problem!
These pictures make me happy :)
How truly feminine of you, raking leaves in a skirt. Dainty, even.
Post a Comment