Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Readers' Choice







Hardy-har-har. I’m back. For now.
With everything that I could possibly post about today, I couldn’t decide what to write about.
So, here’s snap-shots of three promising posts. Trust me when I say: they are not what they seem. Each will be lengthy.
Comment below and let me know which snap-shot you are interested in reading about.
Polls close Friday. Post will be published on Monday.
Ain’t got nothin’ but love, babe,
eight days a week.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I pick A

Amy said...

I'll go for C.

Caitlin said...

How about c?

Lindsay said...

I pick C too.

Brock and Kristina said...

I want B. I want to know about your house. AND I can't figure out what C is....so I'm kind of curious. :)

Maria said...

BBBBBBBBBB! Or you could just invite me over so I can see it in person.

Sam said...

I pick the little blue bear...but because I can not remember what letter it is?!?
Since having kids, I have lost my mind and I can't remember where I put it down! :)

Geevz said...

C because it looks like Stitch :)

Shauni said...

All of the above! But if I have to choose, I pick A.

Sunderhaus Family said...

A. It is pretty

Kim said...

C! Or maybe A? Hmmmm...B looks promising as well...

ALLENTOWN said...

I'm for B also.

Diana said...

I really don't know if I can pick...they all look like they could be interesting. But if hard-pressed to pick...it would be Ah-yah-yah under the pedals--cuz what the heck is he doing under there. Or the flowers, cuz they're pretty. Or the house, cuz you said that post would be interesting.

Dangit!

mntnewsgurl said...

B!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails