
I'm in a jamb. Welp, at least sitting in one. I’m stationed at Caleb’s door. Mike is working late, so I’m filling his post as the bedtime gestapo.
Usually Michael spends his shift playing Yahtzee, Sudoku or SomeothergamethatIstinkat on his phone. My cranium is not wired to take risks or for puzzles. I’m
My phone doesn’t have games on it. Heck, my phone doesn’t stay on half of the time. It’s pretty crumby.
Anywhoo, if I had Mike’s phone right now I’d be playing me some Lemmings. Lemmings is more my pace:
[“Let’s Go!” and pause. Check out the course and start planning before going forward. ]
I rock-Shari Lewis’-sock-puppets-off at Lemmings! I beat Mike’s scores and complete levels left undone.
Life, in general, is not like Lemmings though. I mean, some instances are, but that is more of the exception not the rule. It’s a pretty rare instance in life to have a PAUSE button option.
Therefore, I’m glad I have a Sudoku ninja in my corner...
or son’s door jamb for that matter.

3 comments:
I'm not sure exactly what you are looking for with your Yahtzee question, but this morning I felt like screaming Yahtzee as loud as I could because Sharon slept in until 9:00! I was able to work on a project that I've been itching to start and had a pretty pleasant morning. She's been so grouchy for the last couple days that I think she might finally be starting to teethe for real. Aside from all that, I kind of feel like it's a Yahtzee every day just for the opportunity to have her here, growing, healthy & usually happy. She's such a blessing, even if she isn't always rays of sunshine. Right now she is sitting on my lap as I jiggle my legs up and down to keep her bouncing, chomping on her thumb and staring at the computer screen.
I love your moose dice by the way. =)
The great blessing I was pondering last night: That after 7 years of marriage, I have a man who has matured into a husband who is practically perfect in every way. And that I have matured enough to see and appreciate that he is practically perfect--and to overlook those very rare times when he is less than perfect.
... Well I'm still rolling the dice. But my Yahtzee is coming. :)
I am blessed to have gotten into an amazing school. With an education like that and the oppourtunities that come from that, how could I not be yelling Yahtzee ?!
:)
Post a Comment