Today he is teaching Chapter 2: Our Heavenly Family (click for complete lesson).
I really liked this extract from the lesson:
“At the Grand Council we also learned the purpose for our progression: to have a fulness of joy. However, we also learned that some would be deceived, choose other paths, and lose their way. We learned that all of us would have trials in our lives: sickness, disappointment, pain, sorrow, and death. But we understood that these would be given to us for our experience and our good (see D&C 122:7). If we allowed them to, these trials would purify us rather than defeat us. They would teach us to have endurance, patience, and charity.”Good Sabbath.
I'm trying hard not to miss my Primary kids today...
Nate is doing a good job helping me cope. :)
I'm trying hard not to miss my Primary kids today...
Nate is doing a good job helping me cope. :)
2 comments:
I appreciate your blog. I have to completely agree with this. As hard as trials are, I am thankful for the opportunity to be molded by our Heavenly Father and become the woman our Father wants me to be. It is all for our benefit.
Loved that!
Post a Comment