
Last Sunday brought warmer weather. After climbing down from the 4Runner, upon our arrival home, Caleb made a break for it and started doing laps around the house, thrilled to see grass again.
Here’s some pictures and video clips Mike captured of Caleb reconnecting with nature (and Beep Beep) after a long winter indoors.




"Leeeeeeeeave-eeeeeeeeeeees!"
The Running of the Leaves.
Look what I can do! :)
With practice this kid is going to dominant the Easter Egg Hunt this year!
And where was I? Nate and I were indoors boiling artichokes for dinner :)
By the way, personal question, what do you dip your chokes in? I was raised on garlic melted-butter while Mike grew up in a mayo household. Discuss.
How is Spring coming along in your neck of the woods?

6 comments:
First of all, I grew up NOT dipping because I grew up in an Italian household where our artichokes were delectably stuffed! Ooh I still miss my g-gma's stuffed chokes. She never taught anyone just how to make them. A truly sad story.
Spring? What is spring? We went from a funny sort of winter-like season riiiiight into almost-summer which is NOT spring. As we erected the new swing set today (yaHOO!) my daughters were burning their behinds on the swings. Sad day. I really like spring.
That is one happy boy.
How did you cook your artichokes? I thought you could only do them in a pressure cooker, and since i don't have one, I've never made them. But I LOVE them. with garlic and butter.
That boy is getting sooo big! Too cute! spring came here about the middle of February! YAY! The crocuses and dafodils are in full bloom and the budding trees should pop any day! We get ready for spring by finally taking down the Christmas lights outside! We clean out the garden beds dispose of the dog you-know-what, and dust off the bikes! I love spring.
This is how I like my artichokes but mine come from a can! : )
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/paula-deen/three-cheese-hot-artichoke-dip-recipe/index.html
It is crazy to think that CALEB is almost as old as JOE was when I first met him! :)
agreed! Time sure does go fast!
Butter and salt, little bit of olive oil sometimes added
Post a Comment