I'm pretty lucky to have photogenic children.
Not only are they cute
they also enable my photoshop addiction.
Recent tinkerings:
Do you have anything for me to edit? 'Cause, really, I've had nothing to do since Christmas-- when our Branch had our last activity and also when I sent out our Christmas card.

4 comments:
Great blog header. :) Great pics. And I wish I had something for you to edit....which also makes me wish I had a different camera. I think I've used up all my alloted 'ask the genius Angela for a favor' minutes. :) But I won't hesitate if I need something in the future...since you asked.
What's funny is that I take tons of photos but don't have photo shop. I can send you countless photos if you're interested! lol
Yes! Header, baby announcement, fig leaves for pictures of Bowen...the list goes on and on...
ps - I LOVE the middle picture with Caleb and the temple. It's really beautiful.
Post a Comment