Friday, September 2, 2011

TOW #1







In order to get on the blogging track again, I’ll be posting once a week. If I don’t have anything especially grand to post- I’ll slap on a Thoughts of the Week (TOW) post. A jotted list of what crosses my noodle throughout the week.
Along with the contemplation catalog I will post a photograph of one of the kiddos to appease grandparents everywhere.

  • At dinner two thoughts occur as I watch my son slather his entrée with mustard. First, I recall the explanation of this condiment practice dictated by Malcolm Gladwell and then I tally the number of corndogs with mustard I ate during the child’s incubation. Conclusion: Possibly too many.
  • I want to paint the boy’s room the color of Mo Willem’s pigeon.
  • If Nate is my rainbow baby; Caleb is my ark child.
  • Nothing looks as sinister as a strawberry kool-aid mustache.
  • No pink as far as the eye can see.
  • I could string up Christmas lights on the back deck and call it a date.
  • Caleb still wants to be a doctor for Halloween still.



Thanks Juying for this week's photograph!

3 comments:

mntnewsgurl said...

:)

Anonymous said...

No pink, huh? Still getting requests for that? My little girl has been getting into the brushes all week. Today I found her with one, while eating dinner in her high chair. MmMmMm, pizza hair.

The well rounded mom said...

I am sure my fixation with salsa during my first pregnancy caused a child who puts hot sauce and Sriracha on everything. My love of Kitkats during my second made Megan a chocolate lover for life and my obsession with nectarines during my third make it so Alli only likes fruit. Finally Joe is a snack stealing maniac which I attribute to my fourth pregnancy having 3 children under the age of 6 and no time to eat at all so I snacked all day. That's how I see it anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails