Tuesday, September 27, 2011

TOW #2



A List of Names
I Like,
But Would/Could
Never
EVER
Use
(‘cause I’d have to turn in
my Mommy Card
or be disowned by my husband
or BOTH)









I apologize if
  • your name
  • a family member’s name
  • your dog’s name
is present. Oops.

BOY
Atticus
Phineas (“Finn”)
Penn
Linus
Marshall ("Mars")


GIRL
Hazel
Viola
Sudden





^is thankful he wasn't an Atticus.

4 comments:

Maria said...

I have a cousin who named her daughter Viola. But you don't say it like the instrument. Not Vee-ola. V-eye-ola.

Me said...

Yes! Like the "Twelfth Night"!

Geevz said...

I don't mind Hazel or Marshall, but I'd raise an eyebrow at Phineas. I'm not a huge fan of Linus, but Sabrina is one of my favorite movies and Linus is my favorite Peanut character so I could support it on those grounds.

Have you met a girl named Sudden? That one is new to me.

Me said...

I have not! But I have met a "Hutton".

Related Posts with Thumbnails