Thursday, February 2, 2012

20 Answers. 1 Question.



Today I asked Caleb one question repeatedly… twenty times, actually.
The question was,
“What makes you happy?”

Here are his transcribed twenty answers, they’ll probably surprise you:
1. Eating hash browns with my mommy.
2. Putting away the forks, the knives, the spoons and the baby spoons.
3. Mommy reading stories to me.
4. Playing in quiet time.
5. Playing with swords like Captain Moroni.
6. Playing outside.
7. Putting away my dishes in the sink.
8. Mommy makes me smile.
9. Singing Scripture Power.
10. Watching Super Why.
11. Watching movie.
12. Eating French fries, grapes, ketchup, mustard, pull-apart bread and sauce, pizza and sauce, and mac n’ cheese.
13. Making food with momma like sweet potatoes.
14. Playing with Nate.
15. Playdoh.
16. Drawing in my dinosaur book.
17. Playing Candyland. And Hullabou too.
18. Tickles make me laugh. Daddy tickles me too. And I’m not a baby.
19. I do follow the rules.
20. Hugs.

Caleb liked it when I read the list back to him . He was grinning from ear-to-ear and gave me a big hug. He then pointed to last scribble on the paper and said, "Hugs. Just like there."

[heart melt]



And for the record…

I’ve never made sweet potatoes with this kid in my life.

1 comment:

Michelle N Lurvey said...

so cute Angela! What a great question for all of us to ask ourselves!

Related Posts with Thumbnails