Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Early Thanks Givin' & Other Thoughts

Early Thanksgiving:
We are so glad to be in our new house and are happy to get our home in order!
Seriously, it was the best move ever (We’ve had a few). Thank you to everyone who has helped in every way imaginable!
Since Monday was kinda crazy with all the unpacking we had a FHE activity Tuesday night. We made a gratitude chain to count down to Thanksgiving.


We are staying in Mass this year for the holidays, so that means…
bum bum bum!
I’ll be making dinner. Yes, me, Angela “Easy Recipe Supreme”
will be making Thanksgiving dinner! Hooray!

Here in the Thomson home we don’t know which to be more excited for-
Thanksgiving or the Day After Thanksgiving!
We usually decorate for Christmas the day after.
Mike’s family loves Christmas (my mother-in-law use to sing carols when it rained).
This year we started listening to Christmas music before Halloween!


Oh the Places You’ll Go!:

If you would have told me three years ago…
that I would be living in Massachusetts
I would have told you, “Phewie!”
If you would have told me three years ago…
that I would be almost half way to completing my life goal of visiting 20 LDS Temples before I die
I would have told you, “YIPPEE!

Mike and I love car trips. We went on a lot of them before Caleb was born.
We’ve seen a lot of landscapes and landmarks,
but who would have knew this would be the view from our living room window…
by all means Winter take your sweet time getting here. We’ll have some cocoa waiting for you when you arrive.

5 comments:

Brock and Kristina said...

I love all your digital scrapbooking...you are making my resolve not to digital scrapbook harder and harder. I also LOVE the view from your window...beautiful!

Sunderhaus Family said...

I LOVE your view. I am so sick of the desert. Any houses for sale near you?

Me said...

Nope, sorry. Plus, it is crazy-expensive here.
Although, Caleb would like another girlfriend around.
He says, "How *YOU* doin'!" to Anna. ;)

Janet said...

Angela,
What an amazing view! I miss having seasons...it is true what they say always sunny in CA.

Unknown said...

Any idea if Andrea has a blog?

Related Posts with Thumbnails