Friday, January 16, 2009

Progressing ...Slowly...

I was inspired by Geneva’s post and decided that maybe I should work on the Nursery. We don’t call it Caleb’s room because it is the official nursery, we really should install a revolving door. We are trying to keep it gender neutral as possible.
A) An ordinary over-the-door shoe rack from Target is now a trinket and stuff animal holder.
B) Finally, I got around to using the frame
Brittanie got me (thanks Britt!) I took a bunch of action shots of Caleb, and Photoshop-ed them.
C) My parents gave me the wooden rocking horse my nephews use to play with.
D) The sign was designed by Mike (the walls are a lighter hue of the green on the sign) and was made by Shelly at
Say Anything Expressions.

Hopefully, by the time the next little one comes along (whenever that may be) he’ll have a beautiful nursery to come home to.

2 comments:

Sunderhaus Family said...

So cute! Good job!

Geevz said...

SO cute! And thanks for the shout out! You should post a pic of the actual room!

Related Posts with Thumbnails