I think he was realy just trying to help you pick up things, but this could be from a grandmothers prospective.
Heehee! Anya is still our wipes fiend. At least I've got her down to taking one at a time (mostly). But hey, they make a fabulous church toy!
hey - at least it's playing with something clean, right? it could be worse!
Waaaaaay too cute! And when did he get so big?! My goodness!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I think he was realy just trying to help you pick up things, but this could be from a grandmothers prospective.
Heehee! Anya is still our wipes fiend. At least I've got her down to taking one at a time (mostly).
But hey, they make a fabulous church toy!
hey - at least it's playing with something clean, right? it could be worse!
Waaaaaay too cute! And when did he get so big?! My goodness!
Post a Comment