Woohoo! Way to go Mike! That's so great! :)
Wow! Congrats! We are privileged (sp????...good thing I'm not going to Harvard) to be associated with you!
Very awesome! Congratulations!
AWESOME!!! Congrats!
Congrats!!!!! That is so cool! Now I can brag that I know someone who is at Harvard. Well done!Btw, Rory Gilmore did get accepted to Harvard, she just chose Yale. :)
We are so proud of you Mike. Not that this is new we are alway proud of the babys.mom and dad
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Woohoo! Way to go Mike! That's so great! :)
Wow! Congrats! We are privileged (sp????...good thing I'm not going to Harvard) to be associated with you!
Very awesome! Congratulations!
AWESOME!!! Congrats!
Congrats!!!!! That is so cool! Now I can brag that I know someone who is at Harvard. Well done!
Btw, Rory Gilmore did get accepted to Harvard, she just chose Yale. :)
We are so proud of you Mike. Not that this is new we are alway proud of the babys.
mom and dad
Post a Comment