everyone deserves a wish.
Anyways. That concludes our Caleb endorsement.
Back to our original blog programming:
This weekend was Stake Conference, so that meant Mike and I did not have to prepare lessons this week for our classes. This resulted in an eventful Saturday. After Mike completed a few home improvements, we put Caleb down for a nap and sneaked outside to play a round of croquet. Mike won, despite my efforts. “Efforts” here meaning, cheating. When Caleb woke up we set out to the Millis Library to return materials, check out materials, and stop by the Millis Library Book Sale, which we have decided will become an annual family outing. The YA Lit and children’s books were 5 for $1 or a whole paper bag full for $5. Needless to say, we got a bag. We have added more Dr. Seuss to our Nursery library. We found some true treasures, like, Soup for President, Tuck Everlasting, Alice in Wonderland, and many more. After the book sale we played at the
Have I mentioned how much I LOVE
If you were to drive down a residential street here, you may think it is trash day- with all the discarded furniture, lawn mowers, entertainment centers, baby strollers; but not so, these have become communal property and are free for the taking. At parks, people just LEAVE toddler toys (like trucks, slides, bikes, scooters, play houses, anything) so others can play with them. At Choate park they have four play houses, two play sets, a sandbox full of dump trucks and digging tools, and a small track for all the ridding toys they have. Although living in
Sunday was Stake Conference, which was amazing, and the talks given answered many of my prayers. When we got home Mike let me take a much needed nap (my anemia appears to be catching up with me again) and he took care of Caleb- this means feeding him Mac N’ Cheese and taking him outside to stroll around the yard.
Caleb has discovered dandelions. Mike showed him how to blow on one and now whenever Caleb spots one, he starts huffing and puffing.

4 comments:
Don't hyperventilate Caleb! That video was so cute. I like hearing about your adventures back East.
Hahaha! That's great! So very cute. I'm glad you got a video to document it. :)
Oh, and the spring/summer curbside free-for-all? I totally miss it. Pick out something good for me. ;)
I wish I was in Boston.
love grandma
What a cute story; great opener. It is funny to read about how people are in Massachusetts. They are certainly not that way around here (VA). Glad you have such a great place for Caleb.
Post a Comment