Such a cute family!
What a great picture!
Caleb has hair just about like I did when I was a baby...not very much! It's exciting your family is coming. I love family visits, they make me so happy.
That's a really cute picture. Did you guys take it yourselves, or go somewhere?
Went to Target of all places!20 min session. It was a really good experience. Got about 15 great shots from it.
That is beautiful!
Great picture Angela! : )
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Such a cute family!
What a great picture!
Caleb has hair just about like I did when I was a baby...not very much! It's exciting your family is coming. I love family visits, they make me so happy.
That's a really cute picture. Did you guys take it yourselves, or go somewhere?
Went to Target of all places!
20 min session. It was a really good experience. Got about 15 great shots from it.
That is beautiful!
Great picture Angela! : )
Post a Comment