It has
been
brought
to my attention
that my son, Caleb,
has been replaced with a
Hyde-ian
doppelganger.
doppelganger.



This is evident
due to the
following behaviors:
due to the
following behaviors:
- speaking in the negative
- selective deafness
- boredom
- irritability
- destructive to own and others’ possessions
- lashing out
- fair-weather affection
- excessive whining
- has become picky regarding his diet:
loss of appetite in carrots, chicken nuggets, Mexican food, rice, zucchini pie, stroganoff, scrambled eggs, squash, celery, mashed potatoes, broccoli, salad…
Yep, that covers it.
These behaviors are most common in teenagers not in 23 month olds;
therefore, something is
amiss.
The obvious conclusion (Obviously)
is that my son has been swapped for a rather short adolescent who is holding me and my patience hostage.
I urge any Caleb-sightings to be reported to this blog,
in hopes that I will soon be reunited with my sweet, sweet son.
in hopes that I will soon be reunited with my sweet, sweet son.


10 comments:
Perhaps you should threaten to take away the car keys? ;)
So sorry. Let me know when (and where!) you find him. I'd like to find my own sweet children!
Sorry he's gone missing. At least he'll being picking up words here and there to keep you entertained. For me just when I get use to an age and temperment everything changes, it is the way of the children folk.
I will keep my eyes open for him. I suspect he could be heading to Grandma's house because that's where all children wish they were anyway. Good luck getting him back!
I love your photos with this, lol! Hope you find your lil guy ;) and you give me so much to look forward to lol!
sad day indeed.
Good luck. Let me know if you discover any tricks. I'm still figuring it out....and probably will be FOREVER.
hey. i just sent a comment using google chrome. ahhhh.....
Caleb is Where The Wild Things Are. Somewhere he is wearing a little white costume and playing with big scraggly monsters with a crown on his head.
Love the pencil!
That post is awesome. Look - I'm making a comment. No. The world is not ending. :)
Post a Comment