Last month our 4Runner needed to be repaired. It was the week after Mike concluded the semester, and the week before attending a work conference in Vegas. He spent most of the week, from 4:30pm to dark working on the vehicle. Yeah, he is a stud.
The common radiator/trans cooler failure he remedied is known as the dreaded “strawberry milkshake” among 4Runner owners.
It cost us a pretty penny to fix the problem, so whenever someone asked us why we were not taking our trip out West this summer (by the way, we aren’t making our trip out this summer)
This is our family’s official retraction:
it’s not the 4Runner’s fault. It was framed.
The real reason we are not traveling out west this summer is because we’d rather travel out next summer
after the baby is born.
:)
:)

17 comments:
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
I guess I will have to make a trip out to Boston, just to see you guys and take pics of your family.
Yay! I am so excited for ya'll! I will be keeping you and your family in my prayers during this time! Congrats!!
Oh congratulations!!!! I am so happy for you! You will definitely be in our prayers and we hope everything goes well! I love you!
YAYAYAYAY!!
I had a feeling! Woo who! Yay to you and yours! ♥
YES!! Congratulations! I am so happy for you.
Awww...yay for you guys. Congrats momma!
Woot woot!
HHHHOOOOOORRRRAAAAYYYYYY!!!!! I am so excited for you! I look forward to more details! :)
Awesome! Is it bad that I kept hoping for a post like this for several months now? ;-)
I knew it! I SO knew it. When you talked about going to Spina, I just knew it but figured you weren't spilling to anyone just yet. Neener, I'm going to have mine first, though. :P Uh oh, I just thought of something...what is going to happen to Primary?!
That is truly beautiful news! Congratulations!
I suspected! Congratulations a billion times over! Sorry about the 4Runner, that bites.
Hope that you are feeling all right!
Rachel
Congratulations!!! We are so happy for you and now we have something to look forward to next summer! :)
That's wonderful news! Not the 4runner part of course... :)
I'm so very happy for you. We will be praying that everything goes well for you! :):):):)
PS: When are you due?
Congrats, so excited for you!!
(What's funny is I didn't scroll down at first and was like umm how is a 4-Runner code for baby? lol)
Just got back from Peru, and was catching up on your blog...CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I am so happy for you all!
Post a Comment