Thursday, July 8, 2010

Enough.



Listen here,
I’ve had it!
I’m, once and for all, proving that Caleb Elias Thomson
looks more like his mom aka ME.
No more of this “He looks like his dad/daddy/father” business,
understand?

Especially you nurse at my doctor’s office,
the grocer at Market Basket
and you too, friendly local librarian!
ENOUGH of the madness
!
I may as well make up a business card for this blog entry to hand to people!


My eldest nephew is named Timothy, he is my sister’s son. Ever since the nurse plopped Caleb into my arms, I thought he looked like Tim. Now, I know there is a debate going on whether Caleb looks more like Tim or Colton (Tim’s younger brother), but seeing I don’t have any pictures of toddler Colton, we’ll settle that another day.

Granted, Caleb does have some moose qualities: his coloring, his ears, his stature, personality. But to say he looks just like Mike is an error.



Moral of the blog post: Don’t judge a child’s appearance by his hair or eye color.
...and leave the overheated, crazy pregnant lady on her errands alone!
No more chit-chat for another six months or until it gets cooler.
Either or.

2 comments:

April said...

Ha! Point taken, What a pretty little boy you have, he looks just like you! ;) Have a great day hormonal pregnant lady!

Marilyn said...

Hey, how did you get those face silhouettes? I'm trying to figure out an easy way to do that for my family.

Related Posts with Thumbnails