Sunday, October 31, 2010

Oodles!

I’ve done the math,
I’ve done the legwork
and I have concluded . . .

that a great Halloween weekend
costs: $11.00
Here’s our rundown:
Friday evening:
Pumpkin Stroll and Waterfire @ Choate Park (Medway)
FREE

Saturday morning:
Touch-a-Truck @ Choate Park (Medway)

Admission: $5/child,

trackless train ride $6


There were so many trucks and service vehicles!
police car, police motorcycle, dump trucks, diggers, milk truck,
backhoe, tractors, school bus, cement truck, etc.


A picture for Grandpa Kappes :)

Caleb being a milkman


Saturday evening:
Church Trunk-or-Treat
FREE ADMISSION

Our trunk


The Kitchen Staff
(check out that foliage in the background!)




We hope you had
~~oodles~~
of fun this Halloween!
'cause we sure did
(11 dollars-worth)!

6 comments:

ALLENTOWN said...

Angela - he looks so darling. Thanks for posting photos of him. I can't believe I couldn't find him last night before we had to leave. You all look great!

April said...

Love it!

Geevz said...

Super fun! I'm jealous of your fall leaves!

Diana said...

SO cute! If I liked spaghetti, I'd eat him. :P Glad you guys had such fun!

Sunderhaus Family said...

Flipping adorable
LOVE the pics

Kim said...

I love your trunk idea and I love Caleb's costume even more!!! So creative! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails