Like.
This would be an awesome picture to put in his room. Covers both having a temple pic and one of his beautiful mommy!
you look beautiful!
Wow!I didn't realize you are so far along. I thought you were further behind me than that (I'm 33wks). That's so fun, they will be so close to the same age. Now if only we saw you guys.
LOL. I didn't know pregnancies were races!You look great Ang.
You look awesome Angela!
Gorgeous!
Gorgeous!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Like.
This would be an awesome picture to put in his room. Covers both having a temple pic and one of his beautiful mommy!
you look beautiful!
Wow!I didn't realize you are so far along. I thought you were further behind me than that (I'm 33wks). That's so fun, they will be so close to the same age. Now if only we saw you guys.
LOL. I didn't know pregnancies were races!
You look great Ang.
You look awesome Angela!
Gorgeous!
Gorgeous!!
Post a Comment