
The roaring boil of chicken breasts?
The scent of dough rising?
The printer buzzing out activities to occupy little fingers?
Ah, General Conference is in the air!
REMEMBER your cameras this weekend,
SPREAD the word about Project Semi-annual (especially you FB peeps since, well, you know- I can’t! In fact- be a dear and post this link on my wall- proxy FBing is the new rage!),
SPREAD the word about Project Semi-annual (especially you FB peeps since, well, you know- I can’t! In fact- be a dear and post this link on my wall- proxy FBing is the new rage!),
AND I will see you next week!
4 comments:
I posted it on your FB page which is sooo empty without you! I hope you are enjoying the break and that new baby1 : )
THANKS, APRIL! :)
Posted this on FB, but then saw you aren't reading it, soo... I thought you might like to read this: http://www.google.com/reader/view/#stream/feed%2Fhttp%3A%2F%2Fcraftifyit.blogspot.com%2Ffeeds%2Fposts%2Fdefault
Hey Angela, so this is going to be the most random comment ever, but I totally just found your blog on random, and I thought your blog was cool, since we are lds too, and then after reading some more I realized I KNOW you, sort of! We were in the April 2008 ddc on MDC together, and my daughter was also born on March 26th. I was amandamanda on there, not sure if you remember me or not. :)
Anyway, I just had to say hi, because really.. what are the chances? Good to see you are doing well. Your boys are cuties!
Post a Comment