Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I Get Around


The past two weeks
I’ve been haunted by a noise (think
the score from Jaws). A foreshadowing of an arrival. The sound is of a plastic chair being pushed across the floor. At the beginning of the first week it was rather slow in approaching, but more recently it is more like the lightening before the thunder…

DISCLAIMER
The following videos contain: refugee-laundry baskets, lots of shoes, Eddie Money, a diaper-clad nine month old, The Flash, and ingenuity. Rated T for Thomson.






Who needs balance anyways?


First attempt of capturing on video: fail.

3 comments:

Geevz said...

The streaking was a highlight. And I have so many of those 3 second videos of J walking, clapping, general cuteness etc, then she stops as soon as the camera starts. Glad to know I'm not the only one.

Marné said...

a new era has begun!!

Sunderhaus Family said...

Who needs a walker when you have plastic chairs???

Related Posts with Thumbnails