Friday, August 1, 2008

July 27- August 2, Wiggles & Giggles




Caleb is now four months old and now we are finally getting to the good part. It's not that the other four months weren't endearing, it's just that they were, well, boring.

Caleb now recognizes us, and recognizes toys. WE are his favorite toys. He plays games with us- like peek-a-boo, patty cake, and mommy's favorite: kiss and thank you. This is where I kiss Caleb on the cheek, then say "You're Welcome" then Caleb "kisses" me on the cheek (he just opens his mouth and sometimes tries to lick me- already trying to slip girls the tongue, eh Caleb?) then I say, "Thank you!"
You can set a clock to his naps now, which is great. This allows me to write and work on my book.

SIDE NOTE:
OH? You say that you did not know I am writing a book? Well, I am. Don't have a title yet, and I don't want to waste the blog space talking about it, so ask me in person or e-mail me if you wanna know more! But, I will tell you this, I am so tempted to send my first three completed chapters to Deseret just to get it over with... but I don't for one reason...KNOWING MY LUCK, they would accept the transcript and would want the rest of the novel and, well, I DON'T HAVE IT DONE.
THAT, my friends, IS MY LUCK.

It also allows me to read, do some photoshopping (I've been creating my own LDS-themed kits), and, sometimes, clean if I feel like it.

Michael has been having fun playing basketball every Saturday at church. He has also been making friends at work.

It's ALL GOOD.
By the way, congrats to all our friends who recently added two feet to their homes, and good vibes to those still under construction!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails