Wednesday, November 19, 2008

HaPpY BiRtHdAy, MiKe!

Dear Michael,
Happy Birthday, Moose. You sure are getting old! But I love you anyways. To answer one of your favorite Beatles' songs: ("Will you still need me, will you still feed me,When I'm sixty-four?")
Yes, of course! Always. I will always need you. Feeding you, is another story! ;P
1, 2, 3, 4... 26! And a pinch to grow an inch,
Angela

Dear Papa,
Blah, blah, blah... *tongue clicking, razzing*..aaaaaaaaahhh...
Love,
Caleb

3 comments:

Marné said...

happy birthday mike!!

Kim said...

Happy birthday!

Me said...

Heather-
To answer your question: "Moose" is my petname for Mike, it started shortly after we began to date. A moose is gangly and has a big nose and is rather cute and Mike is... well.. also. :)
That's why we have "Moosen" on our blog. A tribute to Mike's nickname, our humor, and our love for Harry Potter (we swear that Moosen is the fifth house in Hogwarts.)
So. In summary... we are dorks.
Fin.

Related Posts with Thumbnails