We have been living in our new house for nearly a month
and the dining room and guest room and most of the upstairs hallway…
is full of boxes.
I’m trying to take my time, but having my home out of sorts drives me Coo-coo-bananas, people.
Our Gratitude Chain is whittling down to nothing as Thanksgiving approaches quickly, as well.
So, in case I don’t see you,
Happy Thanksgiving, family and friends!
We count you among our many blessings.
-Ang
PS If you don’t know what movie that picture is from, boy howdy,
We count you among our many blessings.
-Ang
PS If you don’t know what movie that picture is from, boy howdy,
you need to borrow The Labyrinth from us sometime.
You won’t be sorry!
Well… then again… maybe you will… it is an acquired taste.

2 comments:
That show freaked the living freak out of me. I had never seen it growing up and I was seriously freaked with the weird scene where I thought everyone was high. So so so so so weird.
Hi, just a note to let you know how much I enjoyed your tribute to Ruth. I loved her & I still miss her. She taught me so much and was a wonderful friend.
Tara & Heather's Mom, Ann
Post a Comment