I haven't watched much in the way of Gilmore Girls, and don't have much of a guess, but I'm guessing he can do a lot of cool things...maybe...construct a car. (Just picked the first thing that came to mind, not even an educated guess!)
Considering your location, what Janet has told me about previous posts about graduate school, and a little research on the web about Rori ... he is headed to Harvard!!!
Well, I do watch Gilmore Girls, but there is so much that happened in that show that I just wouldn't know where to start! Hmmm, is it Rory the younger years? Is he going to write for the New York Times, or pull off wearing a plaid skirt?
3 comments:
I haven't watched much in the way of Gilmore Girls, and don't have much of a guess, but I'm guessing he can do a lot of cool things...maybe...construct a car. (Just picked the first thing that came to mind, not even an educated guess!)
Considering your location, what Janet has told me about previous posts about graduate school, and a little research on the web about Rori ... he is headed to Harvard!!!
Well, I do watch Gilmore Girls, but there is so much that happened in that show that I just wouldn't know where to start! Hmmm, is it Rory the younger years? Is he going to write for the New York Times, or pull off wearing a plaid skirt?
Post a Comment