Seriously. Give me a day in
Breakfast: Brandy’s, Chorizo Scramble with Hot Cider (just like in high school!)
Brunch: Jitters, Cranbirdie sandwich (turkey, cranberry sauce, mayo, cream cheese, sunflower seeds on sourdough) with bowtie pasta
Lunch: The Black Bean, La Baja Wrap (chicken, veggies, brown rice, guac, and mango pineapple salsa) and a “Big” Bean and Cheese Burrito
Snack: Salsa Brava, Nachos Brava, a sopapilla and unlimited chips and salsa (I’ll share of course)
Dinner:
Dessert: Oregeno’s, Pizookie
Umm… if you live in
Go enjoy!
(the restaurants with links have been featured on Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives, click the link to view)
Anyways, ONWARD, not backwards, to the clue for this week.
It’s only going to get trickier here on out.

9 comments:
i am searching.....but I don't have a clever guess. sorry. i understood part of the clue....but still no answers. :)
found your blog off of facebook :) My guess is that you're waiting for something to do with media mail...waiting for pictures or DVDs?
Not sure if you sent something, or if you are waiting for something to arrive.
Good job figuring out the media mail, Lindsay! But, sadly, no cigar.
... not that you wanted a cigar in the first place!
Hmm, are you waiting for family history materials or are you planning to send some materials? I say you are sending some but why would you need to wait? Does it have something to do with your searching for local ancestors?
I get the food thing when Kent and I were first married we live in Norwell and we ate at some of the best resturants. We still miss some of those places.
I'm guessing that you've been writing. A family history book perhaps? Or a short work of fiction? (You did have that writing hiatus a while back...)
And now you are waiting for it to be delivered by media mail to your local post office. And the shipping was $2.15. :)
I have never eaten at The Black Bean (I didn't even know we had one) or Jitters. I'm fired...I know. But now I know where to try if Stephen and I are in the mood for something new. Thank you!! =)
This is a great plan that you have for Flagstaff food. I guess since Pita Pit is open until like 3am it could be squeezed in? Let us know when you are back in Flagstaff, we will drive back too, just to enjoy a day of these foods.
Angela-Now I want to go back to Flagstaff!
hmmm? A good pair of shoes definitely wouldn't cost 2.15 (although if they did, that would be extra fantastic!)
I don't understand the rest of the clue, it took me a moment to realize that it wasn't just the font that was making it difficult to read. Ha! I'll google it?
Post a Comment